Sunday, February 8, 2009

Proud to be Natibu


Welcome to Natibu
About Our Kamu Hula
Natibu Soundtrack
Natibu Gallery

Talk a few minutes and browse the Natibu web pages. The site is both cultural and information rich, your time would be well spent.




click song to listen to music to download: right click song and click "Save Target As..."
1. Fu'una Yan Puntan
2. Kantan Natibu
3. Pulan
4. Rainan I Tasi
5. Tuleti
6. Halom I Gailaide
7. Tinaitai Tuninos
8. A Bird's Song
9. Fiesta Time
10. Take Me Home - Old Tin House
       by the Sea

1. Hafa Adai
2. Deep Blue Sea
3. The More We Get Together      Medley
    a. Kantan I Sakan I Haggan
    b. Nihi Ta Fan Hanao Ta Fan         Piknik
    c. Ai Na Pinikara Si Rose
4. Panggengge Medley
    a. Manotsot Palaoan
    b. Tipi Tipi Tan
    c. Tita Tita
    d. Balentino Gi Halom Flores
    e. I Kapiya
    f. Dipotsi Ha Kustumbre'ku
    g. Nobia Kahulu
5. Kurason
6. The Hagan Song (Hafa Adai!)

No comments:

Post a Comment