Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ai Guinaiya-ku ~ Oh My Love (ukulele original)




Jamesbamba
May 21, 2009

Ai Guinaiya-ku is my attempt at writing a sappy love song! Is it sappy enough for ya!!?! Anyways, this song is basically about a girl that I dated and well she left. Depressing I know, lol. But on a more light-hearted note this is my ramblings (pretty simple song if you ask me, no not the uke part, or the singing but the actual lyrics, plain and simple. :D ) Anywho, enjoy the song, and no, I won't say who I'm singing about. :) I like to keep the girls I've dated in suspense! Listen, enjoy, rate, comment and be gentle! I'm a uku-noob. :)

Category: Music
Tags: Ai guinaiya-ku Guam Guåhan JamesBamba Gmlittl Chamorro CHamoru ukulele uke 괌 우쿨렐레 グアム ウクレレ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTg9FZ7TkdA

No comments:

Post a Comment