Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Haul in Guam! (Revlon, Maybelline, Rimmel, Cover Girl, Posh, and Milani)




bihadadiaries
May 16, 2009

I went to Guam in May 09 and this is my haul from then!
Since Guam is a US territory, I bought a lot of things that I can't find back home.

Makeup products featured:

Revlon Color Stay Quads in Neutral Khakis / Nude Elements / Azure Mist
Maybelline Expert Wear Shadow Quad in Emerald Isle
Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow 8 Pan
Rimmel Colour Rush Quad Eye Shadow in Smokey Brun / Smokey Blue / Almond
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner & Liquid eyeliner
Posh Domed Eyeshadow Brush
Rimmel Colour Rush Eyeshadow in Taupe / Spun Gold
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Not Just Metals
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Life's A Peach / Nude Lustre
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Lasting Shimmer
Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous

my blog: http://bihadadiaries.blogspot.com/
Category: Howto & Style
Tags: makeup skin care Revlon Maybelline Rimmel Cover Girl Posh Milani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxA5U05uopc

No comments:

Post a Comment